Siwy Denim designs and manufactures women’s jeans, short shorts, skirts, jackets, overalls, dresses and tops. Our collections are vintage inspired, modern tailored and technologically infused with curve flattering fit. We cut and sew the best premium jean fabrics in our Los Angeles manufacturing facility. Our garments are washed in a state of the art denim laundry. This allows us to keep control of every aspect of the production process. As perfectionists we take denim personally and are truly fit obsessed, so we wouldn't have it any other way.
Founded in New York in 2005 and currently based in Los Angeles, Siwy's focus has always been top quality, perfectly finished jeans and shorts that look sexy on every woman without sacrificing comfort and a soft feel. People noticed our obsession with fit and attention to details right off the bat. Positive articles and reviews abound; Siwy quickly had a cult following among jean connoisseurs and denim heads. Supporters increase with each collection. Just take a look at our ever growing celebrity page, you will find pictures of Kate Moss, Selma Blair, Megan Fox, Nicole Richie and Sienna Miller just to name a few.
Made in the USA, Siwy enjoys international fame and is distributed all over the world. In the US our fashion apparel can be found at fine retailers such as Ron Herman, American Rag, Intermix, Henri Bendel's, Madison, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and many others. Internationally Harvey Nichols, Gallery La Fayette, Montaigne Market, Gio Moretti, Barney's Tokyo, Lane Crawford Hong Kong as well as many other prestigious stores in Canada, UK, Belgium, France, Italy, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan and Australia. Siwy jeans are offered at some trendy online shops as well.
Did you know?
- Every garment produced at Siwy is adorned with a hand crafted vintage feed-sack label, making each pair of jeans unique.
- Siwy is environmentally conscious, using a laundry facility that recycles water and introducing new washes that use very little to no water at all.
- We make 4 collections per year. People who sign-up for our Jeans Newsletter get to see a preview of each before they come out.
- Signing up for our Jeans Newsletter may also get you discount coupons and special offers, plus, you'll be the first to know when something goes on sale.
- Most of our jeans use 2% stretch fabric and are cut slightly smaller than true to size around the legs. As the jeans get broken in, they stretch a little, hugging and enhancing every curve. That’s how we achieve that magic fit that not only lasts, but actually improves with each wear.
- When we design a pair of jeans we not only have in mind the look and feel of the finish product, but we also plan how it will age and last for years.
- Back pocket design details on our jeans, shorts and skirts are raised in a trapunto style quilt to create a beautiful contrast with the wash and as the garment wears out.
- As we create a collection, 2 to 4 different fit models try on every samples we make. We do that to ensure the perfect fit and lift for each particular cut, fabric and wash combination. We maintain our signature flattering feminine look that works with the curves of every woman.